Holy Spirit Rain Down



"I love the Lord, for he has heard me and listened to my prayer." Psalm 116:1

"Remember, O Lord; make thyself know in THIS time of our affliction, and give me courage, O King of the gods and Master of all dominion! Additions to Esther 14:12

"Glory to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost." Book of Common Prayer


"Whoever is not with me is against me. Whoever does not work with me is working against me. So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sin and everything they say against God. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, now or in the future." Matthew 12:30-32

"A spiritual life is simply a life in which all that we do comes from the center, where we are anchored in God: a life soaked through and through by a sense of his reality and claim, and self-given to the great movement of his will." Evelyn Underhill

Holy Spirit Rain Down
Music Video from Elaine716

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin