I Am Yours




"Short is the glory that is given and taken by men; and sorrow followeth ever the glory of this world...But true glory and holy joy is to glory in Thee and not in one's self; to rejoice in thy name, and not to be delighted in one's own virtue, nor in any creature, save only for Thy sake." Thomas a Kempis

"The cross of Christ is Christ's glory. Man seeks to win his glory by sacrifice of others--Christ by the sacrifice of himself. Men seek to get crowns of gold--he sought a crown of thorns. Men think that glory lies in being exalted over others--Christ thought that his glory did lie in becoming "a worm and no man," a scoff and reproach among all that beheld him. He stooped when he conquered; and he counted that the glory lay as much in the stooping as in the conquest." Charles Haddon Spurgeon

"I live in the spirit of prayer. I pray as I walk about, when I lie down, and when I rise up. And the answers are always coming." George Muller

"Keep praying, but be thankful that God's answers are wiser than your prayers!" William Culbertson

"Adoration is the highest form of prayer." Louis Cassels

I Am Yours - Misty Edwards
Music video by kecapetal

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin