This Day


This Day
s
This day won't come my way again,
So let me take the time,
To make another's holiday
As full of joy as mine.
This Day won't come my way again,
So let me freely share,
The blessings of the Season
With those for whom I care.
This Day won't come my way again,
So let me spread His love.
As God did when He sent His Son,
Christ Jesus from above.
-- Rosalyn Hart Finch

* * * *
When we are in a situation where Jesus is all we have,
we soon discover He is all we really need. -- Gigi Graham Tchividjian

* * * *
A Psalm of David
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." Ps 23:1

* * * *
It is always possible (this day)
to be thankful for what is given
rather than to complain about what is not given.
One or the other becomes a habit of life. --Elizabeth Elliot

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin