Be Still Sunday - Praying God's Word

PRAYING GOD'S WORD
x
Have you waited long upon the Lord?
For His Word? For His Hand?
Until He speaks--
Until He acts...
and He surely will-
you need not wait upon His LOVE.
Patience to wait
does not come from suffering long
for what we lack
but from sitting long in what we have.

"Lord God, Your Holy Spirit helps me in my weakness. I do not know what I ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for me with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches my heart knows the mind of the Spirit, because Your Spirit intercedes for me in accordance with Your will. (Romans 8:26-27)

"I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all of creation, will be able to separate me from Your love, O God, that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. ( Romans 8: 38-39)

"Lord God, help me presently believe, then one day see, that my present sufferings cannot be compared to the glory that You will reveal in me. (Romans 8:18)


Praying God's Word; Beth Moore page 213 Broadman & Holman Publishers, ISBN #08542351-6

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin