Here I am to Worship



"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NRSV

"There (on the cross) he disarmed the cosmic powers and authorities and made a public spectacle of them, leading them as captives in his triumphal procession." Colossians 2:15

"God is never defeated. Though He may be opposed, attacked, resisted, still the ultimate outcome can never be in doubt." Br. Andrew

"The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy." Corrie ten Boom

Praying God's Word

"Lord God, I don't want to remain a carnal Christian. I want to be a spiritual believer to whom You can speak and through whom you can minister. Please activate the mind of Christ in me daily that I may live in victory." (1 Cor. 2:16, 3:1)

"Father God, through constant use of solid food of Your Word, help me to train myself to distinguish good from evil." (Heb 5:14)


"Here I am to Worship" Michael W. Smith
Music Video by WorshipVideo

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin