No More No Less - MercyMe




"Under conviction of worldliness, many well meaning persons have simply transferred their hugh egos from the world to the church. Beware of spiritual ambition. We are most useful to God when poured free of self and full of Christ."

Praying God's Word (Beth Moore)

"God, in my pursuit to be free of pride, never let me delight in false humility. Help me not to be the kind of person who goes into great detail about what he has seen, and whose nonspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions." (Col. 2:18)

"Like the apostle Paul, help me to serve You, Lord, with great humility and with tears, even when I am severely tested." (Acts 20:19)

"God, as one of Your chosen people, holy and dearly loved, help me to clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." (Col 3:12)

"Father, in Your Word, You define who is wise and understanding among us: The one who shows it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. (James 1:13)




No More No Less - MercyMe
Music Video by Bondservant007


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin