The Glory Forever




Praying God's Word

"Lord, I don't want to be like those on the road to Emmaus, who stood still with their faces downcast when You asked, "What are you discussing together as you walk along together? They responded, "We had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel." (Luke 24:17,21) They did not understand that the cross had come before the kingdom. How foolish they were! The very death they had responded to with hopelessness represented the greatest hope of all time! Heavenly Father, I ask for forgiveness for every single time I have blamed by hopelessness on You. You are the God of hope. The Blessed Hope, Himself."

"You, Christ, were despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. You were like one from who men hide their faces. You were despised, and we did not esteem You. (Isa 53:3) You know exactly how I feel, Lord. I will put my trust in You."




The Glory Forever by Dolly Parton
Music Video by Beanscot

Praying God's Word - Breaking Free of Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore, Broadman & Holman Publishers, ISBN 080542351-7

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin