I Will Carry You




"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will STRENGTHEN you, I will HELP you, I will UPHOLD you with MY (nor yours) VICTORIOUS RIGHT HAND!" Isaiah 41:10

"God is never defeated. Though He may be opposed, attacked, resisted, still the ultimate outcome can NEVER be in doubt." Br. Andrew

"Victory begins with the name of Jesus on our lips. But it is not consummated until the nature of Jesus is in our heart." Francis Frangipane

"God wants us to be victors, not victims; to grow, not grovel; to soar, not sink; to overcome, not to be overwhelmed." William Arthur Ward

"If Christ is with us, who is against us? You can fight with confidence where you are sure of victory. With Christ and for Christ victory is certain. St. Bernard of Clairvaus



"I Will Carry You" by Michael W. Smith
Music Video by mariliss1

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin