Lord, I Want To Be Like Jesus






Praying God's Word - Breaking Free of Spiritual Strongholds

Beth Moore


"Lord, according to your Word, if I wholeheartedly commit whatever I do to You, my plans will succeed. (Prov. 16:3) Lord, I acknowledge that the heart of committing any plan to You is seeking Your plan. Show me the right path, Father!

"You know the plans You have for me, O Lord. You have declared that they are plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. (Jer. 29:11)

"In view of Your mercy, Lord, I offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to You, God. This is my spiritual act of worship. I desire not to be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of my mind. Then I will be able to test and approve what Your will is---Your good, pleasing, and perfect will. (Romans 12:2)

"Help my soul to find rest in You alone; my hope comes from You. You alone are my rock and my salvation; You are my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on You; You, God, are my mighty rock, my refuge. Help me to trust in You at all times. Remind me to pour out my heart to You, for You God, are my refuge. (Ps. 62:5-8)
d


Fernando Ortega - Lord, I want to be like Jesus
Music video by zopaipiya

Praying God's Word - Breaking Free of Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore, Broadman & Holman Publishers, ISBN 080542351-6

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin