Revelation


Revelation

"As prayer is the voice of man to God, so revelation is the voice of God to man." John Henry Newman

"The core of Christians revelation is that Jesus Christ is the sole legitimate Lord of all human lives." Hendrik Kraemer

"Every revelation of God is a demand, and the way to knowledge of God is by obedience." William Temple

"All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." Matthew 11:27 KJV

"Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ--the Son of the living God." Jesus replied "Blessed are you, Simone son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven." Matthew 16:16 NIV
Selah - All of me




All of me - Selah
Music Video by noek1189

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin