Faithful to Another




Faithful to Another
Bayless Conley


Jesus, in Luke 16:12, makes a very interesting statement…one that provides a perspective on faithfulness you would not expect,


"And if you have not been faithful in what is another man's, who will give you what is your own?"


Jesus makes it clear.  You have to be faithful in something that is someone else's before He will fulfill your dream or open doors for you.


God gives each of us opportunities to help others.  And He looks for us to faithfully help others before He blesses us.  For example, Joseph had to help Pharaoh with his dream, before God allowed Joseph's dream to come to pass.


Maybe you have a dream to be super rich for the purpose of spreading the gospel.  You would like to see the gospel go around the world.  Or you would like to pay off the debt on your church's building.  Or you would like to fund a certain missions organization.


I think the Kingdom could use a multitude of very wealthy people who have a heart for the lost and a desire to see God's work succeed and expand.


But first you need to be faithful working for that person who has hired you.  You have to be faithful in that which is another man's.  God is not going to open a door for you to fulfill the dream you have if you do not show up for work on time, or if you do not put in a full day's work.  Why would God open the door for you to lead your own successful business if you have not been faithful working for someone else?


You must serve that other person with all of your heart, or that other company you are working for first, before God will prosper you.  It is a Kingdom principle.


Visit the Answers with Bayless Conley website for more ways to 
Connect with God 










Learning To Be The Light



When the stars came crashing down
In tiny pieces to the ground
I was all alone down here
Trapped beneath the atmosphere
Then I thought somebody called my name
I spun around and caught a flame
I gave in to a God I didn't know
And now everything is falling into place
A brand new life is calling and I owe it all to grace

It's so much brighter living in Your world
Savior, what You did for me
You gave me something I want everyone to see
When we struggle and it all goes wrong
Only You can make it right
So I say:
Oh, I'm learning to be the light
I'm learning to be the light

When a heart is cold as ice
You can't melt it with advice
No one wants to listen to
A list of things they shouldn't do
So I build a city on a hill
And I light a candle on a sill
Knowing You'll be always knocking at the door
Oh God, I just want to love on everyone
All I have is Yours to give, so let the people come

I'm learning to be the light
That makes the shadows hide
The light that breaks the curse of pride
The light that takes the weary in its arms

When it all came crashing down
There was only darkness all around
But in the distance I could see
A flame

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin