The Love of God is Absolute And Never Seeks Its Own, But Rather The Highest Purpose & Will of the Father In Any Given Situation
Glenn H. Jackson
Words of prophecy:* One's relationship with Me shall determine the "quality" of their relationship with all those who cross their path. To the degree that one walks in "selfishness" [disobedience through fear] towards Me, to that degree they shall walk in selfishness [devoid of love] towards all those who cross their path.
* Perfect fellowship with Me shall lead to perfect fellowship in every other relationship that I have ordained.
"ordain" - to enact or establish; to decree; to destine;
* To the degree one "allows" their soul and their body dominance over their "spirit-man" it is to that degree that "emotional attachment" [soulish activity] shall supercede "true relationship" in their fellowship with others!
* To the degree that one of My children "maintain" a "soulish" relationship with flesh and blood it is to that same degree that they "maintain" a "soulish" relationship with Me - the direct product of this being a continual, "mental ascent" to My Word [Will]!
* Relationships in [ordered and maintained by the hand of] the "flesh" amongst my people are "unholy alliances".
* Any "relationship" forged in the flesh leads only to an "emotional attachment", and to the degree that that "relationship" is pursued it is to that degree that Satan is enabled to build a "stronghold" [barrier] that keeps that one separated from the "perfect" fellowship that I desire with them.
* One will not forsake "another" in their divinely ordained relationships unless they have first forsaken Me [My Word - Will] to some degree.
* The greatest single cause for My children not separating themselves unto Me is their refusal to let go of EVERY "emotional attachment", and this serves only to bind and restrict them from carrying out the fullness of My Will. They do not realize that a continual dependence upon that emotional attachment will eventually lead them into death and darkness - the end result being separation from the very thing or person they attached themselves to. It is a foolish thing for My children to believe that I, in any way, would hinder any one of their relationships [that I have established], but it is certain that I desire to have each and every relationship both "renewed" and sustained by the power of My Spirit. For it is only as My children have My love continually shed abroad in their hearts, that will enable them to be a pure vessel of My love to "all" those with whom they have to do.
* The passage of scripture found in Matthew 10:34-39 refers to the fact that I require all those who would serve Me to be in "agreement" with Me, and not with flesh and blood. For one to set themselves in agreement with flesh and blood is to set themselves at enmity with My Will. For not only their ministry but also for the very relationships that they cling to with a "fleshly" affection. As one sets themselves in perfect agreement with Me - regardless of their "physical circumstances" [family relationships etc.] they will have the assurance that as they abide in perfect obedience their words and actions shall continually reap the greatest eternal benefit in the lives of all those with whom they have to do - regardless of whether they are accepted initially or not.
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. "He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it".... Matthew 10:34-39 NASB
* If one continues to exalt their relationship[s] with flesh and blood above their relationship with Me then they leave the door wide open for the spirit of loneliness and other tormenting spirits to enter in and establish a stronghold[s] in that one's life. Freedom from loneliness is found only in right relationship with Me - on a daily basis [2 Corinthians 3:17].
...."Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy; is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited, arrogant and inflated with pride. It is not rude (unmannerly), and does not act unbecomingly. Love, God's love in us, does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it, pays no attention to a suffered wrong. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is every ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances and it endures everything without weakening. Love never fails, never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end".... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Amplified Translation
...."Let your love be sincere, a real thing; hate what is evil, loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness, but hold fast to that which is good. Love one another with brotherly affection as members of one family, giving precedence and showing honour to one another. Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavour; be aglow and burning with the Spirit".... Romans 12:9-11 Amplified Translation
...."Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? or calamity and distress? or persecution or hunger or destitution, or peril, or sword? Even as it is written, for Thy sake we are put to death all the day long, we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded beyond doubt - am sure - that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else, in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord".... Romans 8:35-39 Amplified Translation
How important it is in this hour for every child of God to enter into a deeper revelation of "divine" love. There are many who still remain bound by their soulish affections and emotions, -and this has nothing to do with divine love, whatsoever. Every element of the carnal nature [jealousy, the pursuit of self-desire as opposed to godly desire, self-exaltation and the pursuit of self-glory etc.] must be dealt with in the heart of the one who is truly seeking the fullness of the Fathers Will for their life and ministry in this final hour. We are a generation that will answer the call to become a "spotless and unblemished" Church, but that will not happen in its fullness until each one who is truly seeking God [a holy Remnant] enters into the place wherein they are "abiding" in the love of God. It is ONLY through the diligent practice of self-denial on our part that "allows" the Holy Spirit to do the deepest work of the Cross continually - and, ultimately, lead us on into the perfection in our "love-walk" that is required of us. Up until this time, many words and actions in the midst of God's people have been deemed as having their origin in love [righteousness] but, in reality, the root has been selfish [self-seeking and unrighteous in motivation]. The love of God is absolute and NEVER seeks its own but, rather, the highest purpose and Will of the Father in any given situation - and at ALL cost to oneself. It is only a divine love abiding in the heart that can carry our work of the Kingdom - for it is ONLY a divine love that has its root in righteous motivation - towards both God and man.
One of the great problems in the midst of Gods people has been that many have never entered into the true "spiritual relationships" that they are called to. This, of course, begins with one entering into right relationship with the Father and His Word and, THEN, the fruit of this right relationship with Him becomes the basis on which every other relationship in the Body is both established and sustained. There should be absolutely no self-seeking or self-serving in the Body of Christ. We should be a people who are found looking for ways to be a blessing to those that the Father has placed on our path. If one is faithful to sow continually to the Spirit [Who is the Spirit of Love] through faith and obedience then it is certain that they, themselves, will continually reap a great harvest of love [and every other spiritual blessing] - and, thus, one can see clearly that there is NO NEED to attempt to appropriate anything for ourselves in our own strength. If this cycle of love was perpetuated throughout the church then all would soon realize that the types of relationships that were produced would be heavenly and not "soulish" and fleeting - which, in reality, is about the only way one can describe carnal relationships. Many still attempt to formulate some kind of security through their clinging to "flesh and blood". But the truth of the matter is that this only produces "emotional" [soulish] attachments and, in a time of trial or great change, the one clinging to their soul-life will surely be threatened and overcome by fear and insecurity [and the darkness that is its spontaneous by-product], and this will most certainly produce a state of "rampant emotionalism" [irrational behaviour] and disharmony not only in their own environment but also in their corporate environment.
When people live for themselves to ANY degree then there will always be a spirit of division [two different visions] working in their corporate environment. This is precisely why it has always been one of Satans chief schemes to keep the children of God in any form of ungodly relationship that he can. For in doing so, he is enabled to keep the focus of those involved on "self" and, thus, he has an open door to control them and keep them from coming into the true agreement [one accord] that the Father so desires for all of His children - on every level of relationship. If two or more believers are found abiding in love in any given environment or situation then it is certain that there will be a continual release of great power through their agreement. From these things, one can begin to see that the foundation of the Glorious Church will be rooted and grounded in the love of God - without exception. One can also see and understand that there will be the greatest release of God's power this earth has ever seen in the days ahead - as many forsake all that is apart from Christ in both their personal life and their relationships. Let us be found diligently preparing ourselves in obedience to the command to "love the Lord our God will all of our heart" and to "love one another". For if we are diligent to do so there is NOTHING that can stop us from entering into the fullness of our Kingdom-position and destiny, in Christ, in this most glorious hour!