THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "GOOD INTENTIONS"
IN THE KINGDOM
IN THE KINGDOM
Glenn H. Jackson
Words of Prophecy
* There is NO such thing as "good intentions" in My Kingdom. For "good intentions" are the spontaneous by-product of self-desire and the pursuit of self-glory rather than the pursuit of revelation knowledge - and glorifying Me to the greatest degree in ALL that one says and does.
* One can "never" walk in love based solely upon their own "good intentions." For one to truly abide in love they must continually "allow" My Spirit to shed abroad "divine love" within their heart. It is only as one obeys the "command" to guard their heart with all diligence that they shall have the "assurance" that they are indeed walking in love - and, thus, fulfilling My commandment to "love one another" at all times.
* There is NO such thing as "good intentions" in the Kingdom - only righteous "activity" [words and actions].
* There is more to perfect obedience than just "intending" to do it - for "good intentions" have NOTHING to do with walking in a perfect obedience. For to walk in perfect obedience one must first "hear" - that is, receive a revelation of My Word [Will] concerning whatsoever thing I desire of them - and, having heard the Word, they must then "act" in accordance with the voice [and by the unction] of My Spirit [from beginning to end].
* There is no power in "good intentions" to effect true Kingdom-living and service. Only the continual exercising of faith, love and obedience [in the power of My Spirit] translate into one "abiding" in the fullness of their authority [and inheritance - Covenant] in Christ.
...."All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirits [the thoughts and intents of the heart]. [I Sam. 16:7; Heb. 4:12.] Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed".... Proverbs 16:2-3 The Amplified Translation
...."Assuming that you have really heard Him [Christ] and been taught by Him, as [all] Truth is in Jesus [embodied and personified in Him], strip yourselves of your former nature [put off and discard your old unrenewed self] which characterized your previous manner of life and becomes corrupt through lusts and desires that spring from delusion; And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], and put on the new nature [the regenerate self] created in God's image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness".... Ephesians 4:21-24 The Amplified Translation
...."For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life [soul] and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart".... Hebrews 4:12 The Amplified Translation
...."But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness [to be righteously motivated in all things], and all these things will be added to you".... Matthew 6:33 NASB
"Good intentions" originate in one's "own" understanding and purpose [agenda] - NOT the heart of the Father. There is NO such thing as "good intentions" in the Kingdom [as the "flesh" can profit nothing"] [John 6:63] ONLY words and actions that are righteous in origin - words and actions that are based on a revelation of God's Wisdom [Will]and Counsel, and rooted in His Love, alone. "Good [intentioned]works" are of the "flesh" [old nature] - and are unrighteous and self-serving in nature [regardless of how good they may appear outwardly]. Obedience originates with [and is carried out in the power of] the Holy Spirit [Who is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation and the Spirit of Love] - and is ALWAYS righteous and God-serving [God-pleasing] [Hebrews 11:6] in nature.
You Give Life And Breath
To A Singing Stone
To A Singing Stone
Singing Stone - Rhett Walker Band