What is the Source of Your Joy?









“I will praise Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify 
Thy name for evermore.”

What is bringing you joy today? You say, “The Lord is making me happy.” How do 
you know it’s not that nice automobile? Or that “special someone”? Or your good looks? 
Or your bank account? Or your popularity? Here’s how you can know. By the process 
of elimination. Let God take away your health, your home, your job, and if you still 
have joy, then you know it is Jesus.

If you lose your joy when you lose any of these things, you are an idolater because 
that is where you are getting your joy. I don’t mean that you cannot be temporarily 
upset over the loss, but if the joy goes out of your life, you weren’t getting your joy
from the Lord.

You’ll never know that Jesus is all you need until Jesus is all you have. 

For more from Love Worth Finding and Pastor Adrian Rogers, 
please visit www.lwf.org


Today's Scripture



               

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin