Better Is One Day




"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." 1 John 3:16

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me." Galatians 2:19-20 NRSV

"If you genuinely desire union with the unspeakable love of God, then you must be prepared to have your "religious" world shattered." Rowan Williams

"Making my will one with the will of God, this is the union which I myself desire and should like to see in everyone; and not just a few of those raptures, however delightful, which go by the name of union." St. Teresa of Avila

"The soul that is united with God is feared by the devil as thought it were God himself." St. John of the Cross

"You have made us for yourself and our hearts are restless until they find their rest in you." St. Augustine of Hippo



Better Is One Day (How Lovely is Your Dwelling) - Chris Tomlin, Matt Redmon, Kutless
Music video by Coley2007

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin