The Invitation


"I give you a new commandment: that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35

"True charity means returning good for evil--always." Mary Mazzarello

"We cannot love God unless we love each other, and to love we must know each other." Dorothy Day

SCRIPTURE

"If you will return, O Israel, return to me," declares the Lord. "If you put your detestable idols out of my sight and no longer go astray, and if in a truthful, just and righteous way you swear, 'As surely as the Lord lives,' then the nations will be blessed by him and in him they will glory."

"This is what the Lord says to the men of Judah and to Jerusalem: "Break up your unplowed ground and do not sow among thorns. Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, circumcise your hearts, you men of Judah and people of Jerusalem, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done-- burn with no one to quench it." Jeremiah 4:1-4


The Invitation - Steven Curtis Chapman
Music Video by Coley2007

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin