Draw Me Close To You





"I lay it all down again. . . to hear You say that I'm Your friend. Help me to find the way. Bring me back to You. You're all I want. You're all I've ever needed. You're all I want. Help me know you are near."

Sometimes it's hard to say those words. Because it's not always easy to be content to "lay it all down again," as the song goes? Or to be willing to say, "Yes Lord, I will give up x, y, or Z that you have given to me. Just let the Lord demonstrate His strength through your weakness? Whenever you are having a bad day just pray for wisdom and that the Holy Spirit will give you love, joy and peace.

"The Sovereign LORD is my strength, HE MAKES my feet like the feet of a deer, HE ENABLES me to go on the heights." (Habakkuk 3:19)



Draw Me Close To You
Music Video by Hillsongdave

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin